Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weekend With Phone Sex Mistress

WOW what a weekend. I had some good times over the weekend. We had some fun in the chat room and listening to the adult radio channel. I did a few sissy calls and worked on doing some audios for the guys that love tease and orgasmic denial. Make sure to be looking for them within the next couple of days.

I have a few test this week in school so if I don’t get a post out don’t fret I will make sure that I get back on so that you can enjoy my thoughts. So far got the books read. I think we are on the fifth book in discussion class. This semester really has been a big drag but I am hanging in there.

I want everyone that wants to read more about me to give me an email and let me know what you would like to know about me so I can start posting about it and give you what you would like. I have not given an update lately on my dogs. I am going to take them both to the vet soon. It is time for shots and all that good stuff. I know they will hate me that day but I want them to live long.

I always seem to close this way so I will not make it to much different. Remember guys and ladies that I cover all of you little kinky fetishes. When you see me available give me a call or hit me up on yahoo. If you are shy or think that I might be grossed out by what you want email me first and I will reply as soon as possible.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: