Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mistress Marathon and Sissy in Training

I mentioned in the blog before that I was going to do a marathon. I am still ironing out some details and will be posting all of my requirements to be able to participate in my next blog. Now that the business is out of the way let me tell you about a call that I had.

The caller says “hello Ms Alana this crème broke my face out what should I do?” I gave him instructions on what to do and how to handle any more breakouts. He told me that he was trying to make a complete transformation and would need my guidance. So, from there told him that I have a very good program that helps out all of the crossdresser, transgender, and sissy in training; was he really willing to follow everything I told him. “of course” he says. The training has begun and I will be keeping everyone posted on my new sissy maybe even get some pics.

I really do enjoy my phone sex callers and adult chat texters. I have fun with all of you and hope that you enjoy the time that we share. I will always be opened minded and willing to try whatever your heart desires. Remember that if you are scared and think that I can’t handle your fetish then shoot me an email. I will reply and tell you rather we can have fun or not.

My fall break is coming soon so keep reading maybe I will give you all the details of the things that I did for my break.

Oh yeah I want to mention this so that everyone that knows the ladies of LDW suprised me with some beautiful long stemed Pink Tea Roses.


Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

2 comments:

Anumati said...

MissAlana

Please take me in as ur sissyslave and train me to be a good slave.

I want to please u..

ur slave,
Anumati

sissyslave said...

this is wondeful mistress... its amazing that you would help him/her thru his/her problem.