Saturday, October 6, 2007

Busy Life of Phone Sex Mistress

I have really been busy with school that I forget sometimes about doing a blog. I am really trying to get better at doing this so keep me on your mind and I will remember to post as much as I can.

I am still working as much as possible also. I take calls and do text sessions when I can get the cobwebs out of my head. LOL I want everyone to know that I do enjoy this. The kinky thoughts that people come up with can really turn me one. Like I have this one guy that calls me before I get ready for school and we just talk about watching the sun rise and what we have planned for our day. I really enjoy feeling special.

I know that I have not done any audios in a while so I will be working on that very soon. Make sure also that you come around to our adult chat room. I am sometimes there mostly on the weekends though. I know that I love music so make sure to listen to our radio channel also.

I always seem to close this way so I will not make it to much different. Remember guys and ladies that I cover all of you little kinky fetishes. When you see me available give me a call or hit me up on yahoo. If you are shy or think that I might be grossed out by what you want email me first and I will reply as soon as possible.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: