Monday, October 29, 2007

Ebony Mistress Marathon


I had a wonderful time during the Ebony Mistress marathon. It was for my one year anniversary with LDW Group. I hope that everyone that did reach the requirements had a good time. You will receive your audio by Wednesday. Just make sure to send me an email so that I can send you the picture and audio.

I am hoping for this to be my last week of class. Most of my professors have told me just to write a paper and I will be done for the semester. I love it when it works out this way because then I can have more time to have fun with my sissy boys and cross dressers before the holidays. I want to give all of you good tips and ideas for this season. I will start by saying must have an outfit that is green.

To get ready for the New Year, I do believe that everyone knows that purple is my favorite color. I have already gotten my outfit for New Year’s and it is purple. I love it.

My internet boyfriend has gotten a lot of things off of my wish list. I will add some more things over the week. Make sure to spoil me with something. I know that I always like getting gifts.

Be looking out for some adult audios from me. I will be making some over the week. I am going to get my school assignments done first. Remember you can always look for me in the adult chat room. Everyone have a wonderful week.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: