Monday, October 22, 2007

Marathon, Phone Play, and My Weekend

The ironing is done. My marathon will run this weekend. It will start on Friday and run until Sunday. The break down:

Pay for 30 min call or text session and get a password to a special page. The page will contain pictures and a few audios. The audios will not really cover any specific fetish more just masturbation on my part. Now if you would like to hear a certain fetish let me know so I can make an audio for it.

I have been on Fall Break and today had to go back to class. It was a good day. Over my fall break I worked, worked, and worked. I had some wonderful calls and got closer to my internet boyfriend. I haven’t done it yet but going to take a picture of the Laptop and the case that he bought for me. He is so good to me. Right now all we do are text sessions and he tells me whatever I want I can have.

I was asked in our adult chat room “what seemed to be the favorite type of call”. As I have always told anyone that asked me “I can do it ALL”. I love my sissys, my role plays, my text sessions, my boys in training, my vanilla sex, and my whatever your fetish is. Adult fantasy is just that what an adult may think about and want to play out. So whatever you think you want to play out give me a call and let’s have some fun.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: