Sunday, October 14, 2007

Phone Sex Mistress

I took a little time to do some studying over the last couple of days. I will be available off and on but, please do be looking for me. The weekend is a busy time for phone sex calls so I will be available as much as possible. You can always find me in our adult chat room. I enjoy doing this and as I always say hope that you enjoy the time with me.

Fantasy is a big deal with adult entertainment. You have to have a very kinky mind and willing to discuss many taboo things. I had a caller that wanted to be the same age as me and we where both virgins. It was a good role play and we really had fun with it.

I want everyone to keep coming to me with the kinky ideas and we will play them out. I will try to keep posting about some of the calls that I do and let everyone know that I have a very dirty mind. I love doing this and will always enjoy learning the things that I am learning. Yes, I have tried some of the things that I talk about; and yes, I do have an actually friend that I am helping to become more intouch with their inner feelings and thoughts.

Remember I am down for whatever. I have no taboos. I am very open minded. Whatever you want to talk about I will pretty much do. If you are shy or scared to tell me, you can always email me first and we will discuss it from there.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: