Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Phone Mistress Weekend

Yeah how great it is to be in the life that I am in. I want everyone to know that you missed out this weekend if you where not in our adult chat room. We had so much fun. Going into the sissy room and talking with them was a blast. I love being with the sissy boys.

Everyone has been asking for audios and I am really working on them. I will have the up soon. If you don’t know by now you should know; we have an adult radio channel. Ms Heather was the dj the times I was in the room and enjoyed listening to what she was doing.

Now you want to know what I can do, well I am available for whatever you think your little mind can come up with. I love role plays, anything kinky, vanilla phone sex, just talking, any type of training, and of course no taboos.

I want everyone to know that I am going to be doing my own marathon soon. I can not believe that I have been with LDW Group for almost a year so in celebration I am going to do my own marathon. I am not for sure just yet what I will give away but make sure to stay in touch with my blog and I will be posting what I am going to do. I am going to do it over my fall break so don’t fret pets you will not be keeping me from my studies.

Remember you can always email me or IM me with any questions or fetish that you have.


Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: