Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Small Dick Humiliation Audios for your treat


Happy Halloween everyone!!!





I am sure some of you will be going to costume parties or some of my sissy girls are going trick or treating. LOL I will be out tonight hosting a party with my friend. I will be cat woman purrrr. It should be an early night and I will be back in time to have some phone sex fun.

I just completed a five part series entitled “Miss Alana Tells the Truth”. They are five small penis humiliation recordings were I tell the brutal truth about my feelings towards small dicks. All you have to do is join the Mistress Always Wins audio membership site to hear them. I really enjoyed recording the audios. They reflect my size queen nature. Here are the titles:

Why your little white dick is not for me
Let me teach you how to get a BBC hard for me
Pull up your boxers, you don’t have enough for me
How small are you, really, Miss Alana makes little dick boys measure up
Stroke your thimble for me

I do hope that everyone goes and checks them out.

I have two more papers to write and I am done. Next semester I am going to enlist an essay slave who will do all of this research for me. LOL For one of my papers I think the topic will be Sexual Entertainment in the 21st Century. I will focus on how the views of what is taboo has changed. For example, a lot of men are embracing their girly side and are wearing cute panties. Maybe I will interview some of my sissy girls.

Remember I am down for whatever. I have no taboos. I am very open minded. Whatever you want to talk about I will pretty much do. If you are shy or scared to tell me, you can always email me first and we will discuss it from there.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: