Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hump Wednesday


I know that everyone is wondering when I am going to post the spill for my marathon. Well I am still ironing out some things but I promise as soon as I have everything in line you will be the first to know.

It was a wonderful Wednesday until the rain came. I do love when it rains at times but this storm was too much. It is muddy everywhere. I had a wonder phone sex call today though. The customer also does adult text sessions with me. I am playing as his girlfriend and we do many role plays. Today’s was especially good because it got me ready for the stormy weather that I am experiencing now. He is such a good boyfriend I will be posting some of the things that he buys me as I get them.

I said that I would keep you update on my new sissy. We are starting a little slow so right now just got him wearing panties like the other good sissy slut that I have.

I guess I better get off of this computer now because it is lightening really hard. I will be available for calls and text sessions as soon as this passes over. For those that want to know school is going well and I have been enjoying all of my intellectual phone sex calls also; you know the guys that just to talk and pick my brain.

Remember you can always reach me on yahoo or just call. Lets have some fun.


Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: