Friday, August 31, 2007

Phone Sex, Femdom, All the Adult Fun

I am enjoying all of the femdom and denial calls. Phone sex is always fun. I know that I say this all the time but I just want everyone to know that I really enjoy doing this.

I want to give an update on the puppy. He is starting to do the puppy things like chew on everything. He likes to go and hide where ever he can find a place. The pit that I have loves to play with him. I am thinking that the puppy is going to be a very big dog. I don’t know if I am going to be keeping it. Might have to give it to my mom until I am done with school.











I am going to be available through out the weekend and holiday. Come and check me out sometimes in our kinky chat room. I am going water skiing Labor Day, it is going to be a lot of fun. I want to do some fishing too. How about everyone that feels up to it leave a comment saying what they are going to be doing for Labor Day? I would like to know what everyone has planned.

I don’t know how many people do but if you scroll all the way down you will see some of the banners that we have for the sites that I work. See if I covered your fetish.

Well it is going to be a long weekend. I do hope that everyone has a safe one. Remember I am willing to cover whatever fetish you have. It doesn’t have to be kinky it can be something simple. I will try my best for us to have a wonderful time together.

Always
Miss Alana
1 800 356 6169
touchtonealana@yahoo.com

No comments: