Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ebony Mistress Labor Day Weekend

I did go water skiing and it was a blast. We actually had a few waves. They where about two or three feet high. One of my friends could not really ski so he was always falling and swimming. It was kind of funny. I jumped in a couple of times. The water really felt great.

When I was at home I spent some time in our adult chat room. I made some new friends and had a wonderful time talking about becoming a sissy. We always have fun in the chat room. There is always something fun going on in there. Plus we have a radio channel that most people come to listen to through the chat room. Our adult radio channel is called cock radio. For a good time in adult fun always come and have some fun with us.

School is going fine and the puppy is doing well also. I am still working on the potty training. He is still four pounds and he is getting very active. I would post more pics but I think that we have seen enough of those. I have ten books to read in one of my history courses. During the Labor Day break I read three of them so now working on the reports and discussion.

As always remember that you can reach me on yahoo or give me a call for whatever the fetish that is on your mind. I love all my callers and texters. So lets have some fun.

Always
Miss Alana
1 800 356 6169
touchtonealana@yahoo.com

No comments: