Monday, August 6, 2007

New Sex Sites and New Things With Me

I want everyone to know that the LDW Mistresses now are promoting new sites. I know that I am trying to reach a new fan base with all of the adult fantasies that are out there. For one we have a site that is strictly for strapon training; how to suck and how to take it. We have two of the mistresses doing chastity training. Of course by now everyone knows about cock radio. So be looking out for the mistresses to see what may be coming up next.

Well I did mention in the last post that I was going to do some audios. The first one is out. It is on sissy school forum. They will be covering becoming a sissy. There is going to be a three part series so have two more parts. The series is based on my experiences and calls with sissys. Hopefully you will see yourself and come on out of your shell.

I will be having a tease audio out soon. So make sure to be checking out www.teasemafia.com and look into the forum. For all my guys that like orgasm denial can be looking for me on may I cum.

Now to get to somethings about me. I think I am going to start putting out once a week addition list. These are things that you might find on my wish list. My addition this week is:

Lipton Green Tea.

I was at Costco about a month ago and it was one of the samples that was out. I tried it and fell in love.

Lets talk 18003566169 or yahoo touchtonealana

No comments: