Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ebony Mistress Sissy Audios and Phone Sex Weekend

It has been fun this weekend. I have had some wonderful phone sex calls. I did my audios for sissys and they are now in the sissy forum. I will start to do them more often because they have been fun to do also. Well now it is just going to take some time but I will be doing some audios for mistress always wins. Just remember that I am going to try my best to get the fantasies alive and fun.

This is my last week off so look for me to be available through out the day. I am going to change my blog up a little bit and get a new look so be looking for that also. I want to keep you looking and wanting more so anyone that has an idea please feel free to instant message me or give me a call. I love all of the fantasies and enjoy my learning and pleasuring the customer. If there is anything that I can do to keep your interests going please let me know. I want to keep going and hope that I do.

History is going to be easy for me so know that school want be to much of an issue this semester. I am so ready for this semester to start and to be over. Well don’t forget about the new sites that are out. We have the chastity training and the strapon training. I have a wide range of fantasies so feel free to give me a call and see what I can do to get you off.

Miss Alana
18003566169
touchtonealana

No comments: