Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hot Days Hot Sex the best of your Ebony Phone Sex Mistress

I know that everyone has been experiencing this heat wave that is going across the US. In these hot days I have thought of new things to do and what people would like to see from me. The sweet and sexy phone sex ideas have been rolling around in my head and I just can not wait until I am able to play around with them. I am going to be putting some audios out and I do hope that everyone will enjoy them. They will be covering the sissy fetish. Be looking out for them because they are going to be very interesting. All the ideas that I have I am going to have to write about them so here goes one:

One of the audios will be covering my shopping day with a sissy wanting me to force feminize him so he can become my true girlfriend. I am going to start the audio from the beginning of my day to going shopping with him/her. LOL Yes I am going to make him my girlfriend.


Alright I am not for sure who has all be able to hear my voice yet but yes I do have a few audios out. You will see me on May I Cum sometimes also that has the answer to the question. There also is the Tease Mafia. You need to make sure to check that out also.

Alright there is a week left before I will be busy getting my degree. I will be available all weekend for phone sex and text session. Also I will be around in the kinky chat room. Come have some fun with me this weekend; reach me via phone or yahoo:

1 800 356 6169
touchtonealana


To go along with summer here is a good pic of me:

No comments: