Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Adult Saturday

I am going to record audios for my sissy, crossdressing, and panty boys. They will be out soon. Once I have them up I will post the link on here.

I have been available all weekend and have had some exciting calls and enjoying some fun in the chat room. It has really been great to see all that goes on in the room. I am trying to log into chat more to get to know new people. I am sure that I will continue to find new and exciting things to do.

School starts for me in a couple of weeks so I am going to be logged in a lot and then as much as I can. I do not think that school will interfere to much cause like I said before all my classes are history. I love history and I love reading. It want be a problem I am sure cause I am a smart woman.

I am finding that I love to watch reality shows. I have really got into “Flip This House” or any of the flip shows. I also watch “Holmes on Homes”. I think it is in my blood because my grandfather was a carpenter. During our last family reunion we attended service at the church that he built. The funny thing is that my mother’s dad was a preacher. No the church we went to wasn’t my grandfather’s but wouldn’t that have been a coincidence.

Well of course remember you can reach me on yahoo or give me a call.
Yahoo: touchtonealana
Call: 1 800 356 6169

No comments: