Monday, August 20, 2007

Sissy Calls for First Ebonization Fetish Session

Last nite was a first for one of my sissy boys. He had heard my recording on the forums for sissy school about ebonization , he saw himself in my words and he wanted to start the process with me. It was a great phone session. He confessed that he had always been a sissy who completely believed in Superiority of Women. But he always felt more of a pull towards the Ebony Mistress. He really admired the way stockings looked on an ebony woman. For our session he worshiped at my feet and legs. He particularly like how my stockings blended with my skin tone. The other thing he really enjoyed about the ebony woman was her curves. So I allowed him after a little begging to pay homage to my perfect ass. I stood over him while he looked up my skirt and permitted him the view of my purple bikini panties. He really loved seeing them disappear in between my cheeks. It was a wonderful session to say the least.

I always enjoy callers who love to worship me. As a Cock Teasing Mistress, I often use my body to tease my stroker boys. Whether it is showing my hard nipples or letting you watch me masturbate, knowing that my smooth, young, toned body drives a you crazy, really delights me. I tease guys pretty much ever chance I get. It is just my true nature. It had led to a few sticky situations at times… Once in the grocery store, an item that I really wanted was no longer on sale… but I was NOT paying extra. So I just leaned into the store manager just a bit while I persuaded him to go and ahead and mark the item lower for me… Well, just at that moment his wife showed up and became pretty upset. I just laughed and walked off with my half off item… lol being a Cock Tease is a ton of fun!

Give me a call sometime 1-800-356-6169

Always,
Miss Alana

This was fun to do.. Check out the fierce women that look like me !



http://www.myheritage.com

No comments: