Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Adult Fetish

I want people to know that LDW Group is coming up with new ideas every month. If you don’t know by now we have new sites covering strapon training and chastity training. Of course we have had the Adult radio channel now for a little while. I was going to do a show but got a little busy so decided that school is just a little bit more important. I do have some good news though I will be holding a two mistress hosted chat in our adult chat room on Saturdays at 1 pm EST. Make sure to come and check it out.

I have been a little busy with school. I really did not know that the first week could be so difficult. Not that it is a problem for me but I have never gotten this much work in the first week. I guess they know that we are going to have a little break with Labor Day and want to make sure they get off on the right foot. Want us studying hard and working hard. I have learned how to use my mic to do my papers. It is really cool. You talk and it types the words for you. The part that I have to do is just proof read. It is really making my papers easier to do.

Remember I cover all the fetishes from vanilla phone sex to whatever your kinky mind can come up with. Give me a call or reach me on yahoo.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
18003566169

No comments: