Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sexy Phone Fun with Many Fetishes

This weekend has been fun. I have had all type of calls. It really has been a lot of fun to cover the different fetishes. Phone sex can always be fun. I have to start school next week so I am getting prepared for that. I went shopping for all of the school supplies and stuff. I went and buy some new outfits too. I would love to see some of my sissy boys in them. I believe that they would love my outfits. Victoria Secretes had a perfect sell going on and bought some lingerie also just to have some things to sleep in.

I am going to love going to school so I can have some education conversations. I know that it is really going to be fun especially when I get the guys that love the intellectual conversations. After this semester I will only have 2 more to go. I am so excited to be almost done. I am thinking of going for my masters. Can you see that me the Ebony Mistress being a professor somewhere. I think that might be fun cause I do like teaching.

Now I still have in the back of my mind becoming a lawyer. How about I might do both. Now that is a good thought. I know that I could do both.

Ok be ready to see me around this week. When I am not at class know that I will be on yahoo. I will be available for calls or text sessions.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
18003566169

No comments: