Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of the Month

The end of the month is here and I am sad and excited.

I am about to begin my junior year in college and I will be taking only classes in my major, history. I love history . Some of my favorite classes we read modern books on different subjects in history and debate their theories. We have to either agree or disagree and of course give our reasons with something concrete to back it up. Often times I have calls where I get a chance to share my interest in historical study. Some caller’s fetish is to chat with a girl of superior intelligence. Sexual arousal can be achieved in many different ways. I really enjoy using my intellectual abilities to help someone have a great phone sex session. For me it is just another form of showing that I am a genuine dominate female.

Summer for me is almost over. No more long weekends out camping and fishing with friends. No more impromptu BBQs and inviting the entire apartment complex over to have fun. Also, no more traveling out of town with friends just for the hell of it. But I will still be around here, as much as possible. I really enjoy my fetish phone calls and cyber sex sessions. So keep calling and chatting with me.. You can also make an appointment with me by visiting my website

Continue to look for me online and in the chat room. Don’t forget about my radio show on Fridays at 10pm est. If you want to make a music request, send me an email….

1 comment:

toyboy said...

Thank You Mistress Alana i love being Your slave. you have a great blog