Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Past Weekend

I missed the marathon because I have been busy with the family. My Aunt celebrated her 80th birthday. I always sit and think if phone sex was out when she was young. I always enjoy talking with my older family to hear how things were when they were growing up. Now they have never gone into the adult side of life when talking to me but I am sure that they did know about it. I know that none of them would have worked in this type of field; that is the best reason why I would never tell them what I do. Of course I think that the adult world was more of the brothel house. Now we have moved into more types of adult entertainment.

Since the times of the brothel house now we have magazines, phone, and webcam. I will always say that I enjoy my guys that love to show me what they are doing. It can really be hilarious to watch what guys are willing to do for me. I watched one that that found pain to be pleasure and he would attach things to his balls and want me to laugh at him for doing it. Of course I would oblige.

We all know that it is hard enough to find a job in this economy but I have a wonderful one working with adult entertainment. Who cares about the ones that are judgmental even though I would never tell anyone in my family. Maybe just do it like this be lawyer by day and fantasy girl by night. Yes that is right I can be a wonder woman and yes chew gum and walk at the same time. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here, here, Alana. Being a phone sex operator is wonderful and confining at times.

Bet you a nickel your lawyer colleagues will be just as kinky if not kinkier than your callers :)

Congrats on your aunt's birthday!