Monday, July 16, 2007

Topic for my Show

I am hoping by now that all the guys know about cock radio. Pretty soon I am going to be doing a live show myself. I am trying to come up with ideas that are interesting. So far I have listened to Ms Ally’s and a couple of Ms Tara’s shows. Ms Tara really has a lot of fun with the guys that are listening to the radio and chatting via the Cock Radio Chat Room.
I am thinking of doing a 15 minute show based on a lot of the fun that I have in college . I am going to call it LDW Sorority Chat. I look at all of my coworkers as the Big Sisters and our sissy/cd/lady boy/td callers as our Little Sister Pledges. On my shows I will give good advice for our sissy’s, cross dresser’s, and whatever else comes to my mind. Maybe you might get a chance to do a call with me live on the radio. Everything is still up in the air with that but I would love any suggestions from my Sorority Sister’s or any of the callers. You can reach me via email at:

touchtonealana@yahoo.com


I am thinking of the first show being about shopping because what girl doesn’t like that. I actually did a little shopping of my own over the weekend. I went to Macy’s and went crazy on some make-up and bought a wonderful dress that I am thinking of wearing during our vacation

Well just a reminder for the ones that have not heard my voice, you can tune in on cock radio and listen for my blurb. You can always find out the things I like to do at my own website.

1 comment:

MissTara said...

Miss Alana,

I was so glad to see you during my COCK RADIO show the other night! I enjoyed our two girl call so much, I love to recommend you, knowing how naughty you are:) Such a wonderful take charge mistress and a Sorority Girl! I miss the Sissy School Sorority, which existed so briefly, and I'd love to be one of your Sisters!!

Miss Tara