Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adult Entertainment

Now that I have been doing this for a little while, I have enjoyed the different fantasies. I have had callers wanting to worship my ass, play dress up with me, and even give up total control of their sex life to me.

Those who call me know that I can chat about anything. My favorite call is one were caller is honest with themselves and me about their true desires. Whether it is dressing up in panties or bowing down to a mistress’s superiority, a caller who is open about their sexuality will always have a great session with me.

Those that are a bit shy or embarrassed about their fetish often call me seeking my guiding nature in helping them find a way to express themselves. Sometimes I have to use force. LOL

Now those that are just to shy to talk over the phone I have another alternative for you. I love the guys that reach me by yahoo and want to talk for a while about whatever their fetish is and how they are just to shy to come out in public with it. I really enjoy my online sessions because to me the person is more open about how they feel about their kink. Like I have one guy that reaches me all the time via yahoo to do a session and we have the greatest time together. We often do humiliation and I find that to be one of my best talents.

Now that I have your attention give me a call.

1 800 356 6169

No comments: