Saturday, July 12, 2008

Three Mistress having Fun

Tag team was back in affect the other day. My game show stroker came back for more. Empress Vanessa and I could handle him with no problem so we decided to add Mistress Jill to the mix. This was the best game show ever. Stroker even got on cam for us this time. He performed really well for us doing jumping jacks and up close ball shots to please us.

I have been pretty busy trying to deal with the heat. I think that my air unit has gone out but I called one of my friends to come look at it and they are suppose to come Monday. It is blowing but just is not getting cool. I hope it is nothing big.

Fall sells should be happing soon so all my cross-dresser be looking for the good sales. Right now I am trying to just get a couple of long shirts. I might even get some new nightgowns.

Alright everyone remember it will be Mistress Dallas show tomorrow on our adult radio show. Make sure to come and join us in the chat room to have some Lazy Sunday fun.

Always close this way so here we go…

Remember I am an open minded person and love to talk about whatever. If you are a little shy you can always text me or email me first. I love my texts sessions and love talking that way first. So, let us get the fingers going with either calling or doing a text session and I promise we will have some fun.

Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: