Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adult Fun

I had a wonderful weekend and the week is starting out great. The last two days have been reports as the hottest days of the year. I really thought it was going to rain but only thunder. I wish it just would have dropped a couple of rain dropplets. It might have only cooled the day for that time but it would have been a relief. I know that my dogs would love some.

I know that a lot has been going on. By now you know about the new mistress’s. I love getting to know the new sisters. We normally talk through the adult chat room. We all meet up in there from time to time and chat with all of the strokers. I hope that everyone has had the chance to meet everyone by now. I know that we are always getting new chatters and people to learn the ropes and defined their new lifestyle and it is always fun working to help you find yourself. I have enjoyed doing this and I know that my callers and texters have enjoyed their time with me.

Always close this way so here we go…

Remember I am an open minded person and love to talk about whatever. If you are a little shy you can always text me or email me first. I love my texts sessions and love talking that way first. So, let us get the fingers going with either calling or doing a text session and I promise we will have some fun.


Always,
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1 800 356 6169

No comments: