Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ebony Mistresses Rule

It really has been a lot of fun in the adult chat room. I had one of the people in the room ask if I did two girl calls. I let him know that I have done a few with a couple of the Mistresses. I just did a wonderful one with one of the new additions to our sisterhood of Phone Sex Goddesses. Empress Vanessa is another ebony mistress and we had so much fun with this little wanker the other day. We had him play a stroking game "The American Stroker". It is an exciting game that puts the stroker at the whim of the game show host Mistresses. Empress Vanessa was alot of fun and easily tempted the stroker into performing for all of the game show audience. Empress Vanessa and I loved doing an Ebony Mistress gang bang on that little wanker.

Now I want everyone to know that I am really trying hard to come up with new ideas. I am always opened to any suggestions. I like getting feedback and love knowing what you think about your experience with me. Anytime that you want to jot down things to add to your fantasy do not hesitate to email me. I do read all my emails and will always take in what you say. I want this to be the best experience that you have had and want you to come back for more. I love all feedback so do not be shy. Keep in mind if privacy is an issue for you we can always do a text session.

Always,

Miss Alana

touchtonealana@yahoo.com

1 800 356 6169

No comments: