Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Your Ebony Phone Sex Operator


It has been a couple of days since I have said anything on my blog so now I have a little time and some things to say.

The puppy is growing up. I now let him and the pit stay outside and bring them in at nite. It is really funny watching them play together.

Even though I have not posted in a few days I have been available and working a little bit. I had a wonderful phone sex call a few days ago. The caller called me earlier in the morning before I had class and he said he just wanted to watch the sun raise with me. It really was interesting and we had a wonderful conversation.

I still have my sissy calls also and have all kind of fun with them. I have the ones in training learning how to shave their legs right now. Need to take them out with me and go for a bikini wax next. That would really be fun.

Oh yeah we have a new site for the sissy boys. Make sure to go check it out. I don’t know when but I will be making some more audios and I am preparing a tease audio and a May I Cum one. They should really be fun so make sure to be checking them out.

I always end this way so here it goes. Remember guys I am open with whatever you want to talk about. Actually the kinkier the better. I love adult conversation and entertainment. So don’t be shy in giving me a text or a call. If you think that you fantasy is to kinky hit me up with an email and I will get back to you ASAP. Until we chat……TA TA.

Always
Miss Alana
touchtonealana@yahoo.com
1800 356 6169

No comments: